Safety and discretion... our promise to you
When you hire a Private Investigator you want to know that your privacy is protected, you will be kept safe from risk or disclosure and that your PI is discreet and takes any action with integrity.
We understand that most of our clients will want to keep their identity unknown from the person they are having investigated and do not want to arouse suspicion in the other party.
We are highly skilled at what we do and use the most advanced surveillance and tracking equipment and technology available, we are always researching new ideas and advances.
We comply with any relevant legislation, laws and regulations. We are governed by the Private Security Personnel and Private Investigators Act 2010.
You can be safe in the knowledge that we protect your privacy, safety, and reputation. You are advised of all planned actions before we undertake them, and we keep you updated along the way.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When sending us a query on our website, you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To send periodic emails - the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Wellington Investigations Limited
24B Moorefield Rd
021 562333 or 0800 SUSPECT / 0800 787732
Click to open in a new window: